Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Beginning of The Cupboard

Welcome to my blog!  I am very new at this, so I'm asking in advance for you to forgive me while I learn as I go.  They say you are never too old to learn something new, so here I go.  In actuality, I know next to nothing about blogging, except how to read them and follow them.  So, I'm taking a huge leap into the unknown here. 

What will this blog be about?  A little of everything I guess.  I'm a mom, wife, daughter, small business owner/operator, so I am sure I will touch on all of those things along the way.  Parenting both my children (some who are young adults already) as well as my mother - not easy to be a mom & daughter at the same time.  I am re-discovering the fun of cooking/baking, so recipes will definitely appear here from time to time.  I am both an Independent Distributor for The Gourmet Cupboard (ahhhh, cooking, see?) and an Independent Sales Rep for Avon.  From time to time, I'm sure those will be mentioned as well.

Let's see, what else about me?  I love Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest - not enough time in any day for all of them.  I'm addicted to a few games on Facebook too.  I love music (especially my Pandora channels), reality tv, reading, shopping...you name it, I'm probably connected to it somehow. 

Let me know what you want to see too.  If I can do it, I'll give it a try.  This is a blog for me, but also for those that read it.  I'd love to provide you with something that interests you too.  I'm open to suggestions (be nice, and be clean.)  If you made it this far, thank you!  I can't wait to see where this takes me!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll take all the help I can get. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging Donna! I have been pretty down in the dumps lately but I will help you to the extent that I am able!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you and looking forward to reading your blog. I will keep my comments clean lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies, and Martha, I do appreciate the clean comments. LOL

    ReplyDelete